Friday 17 March 2017

Stampin' Up! Waterfall Card ~ #TGIFC99 Baby! Oh Baby!

Hi everyone & welcome to my blog! For those new here, my name is Carolynn & I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator based out of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The project I have to share with you today is a fun one! It's "Baby! Oh Baby" time over at TGIF Challenges this week! I know of quite a few people in my life that are either expecting a baby, or just had a baby, so this theme was perfect for me. Please join in the fun over at TGIF! Upload a baby themed project to your blog or social media site and share it with us! Every week a favourite is chosen by our team & the winner gets bragging rights! It's so much fun really!
For this week's card I decided to try out an old favourite of mine, I made this sweet waterfall card...


As cute as this card may appear in this photo I have taken, I really felt you needed to see it in action! I therefore put this video tutorial together for you! Check it out!



It's so much cooler to see it in real life hey? Aren't these cards just so much fun? There are so many variants of them out there. The whole folding technique might seem intimidating at first, but these cards really do come together quite simply.


As far as my sentiment, I stamped it on the inside of my card. I chose a saying from the Stampin' Up! Balloon Adventures Stamp Set. I figure this card could really serve as a "Congratulations On Your Baby Card" , or a "Baby's 1st Birthday Card", all depending on which sentiment you choose. Check out all of the great birthday stamps in the Balloon Adventures Set below.

Well I hope you enjoyed today's post & remember to hop on over to TGIF to check out all of the other "Baby! Oh Baby!" projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

Carolynn 💖

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

1 comment: